Saturday, March 21, 2009

MINI PROFILE- ON FASHION STYLIST & STYLE DIRECTOR- RISA KNIGHT

Hello Darlings... Today we profile a fashion heavy weight... the sexy and always stylish Risa Knight... Who was a doll and took time out of her increasingly busy schedule to answer a few questions for you the W.I.I.N reader... enjoy

ALL PHOTO'S COURTESY RISA KNIGHT

1) WIIN: What is your full name? RS: Risa Knight
2) WIIN: What it is that you do and how long have you done it? RS: Stylist, Fashion/Style Director and for 20 years…
3) WIIN: Where are you from and how long have you lived in NY? RS: I am from Toronto… and I have been living in NY and LA for the past 20 years risa knight

4) WIIN: In 5 words are less please describe you personal style? RS: Black…Edgy…Easy…

5) WIIN: Who is your favorite designer of the moment and why? RS: Rick Owens because his clothes express how I feel…

6) WIIN: What or who has been your greatest fashion influence? RS: My grandfather because he was always well dressed and very chic…

7) WIIN: What projects are you currently working on? RS: I’m currently working on Akademiks and working on upcoming covers and editorials for Tokion and Inked magazine…
8) WIIN: What is your favorite piece of clothing at the moment? RS: My fur vest…helmut lang boots and jacket…
9) WIIN: Who would you want to work with in the future that you haven’t yet? RS: Terry Richardson and Nick Knight…

10)Who is your favorite dressed celebrity? Tilda Swinton

No comments: