Friday, March 27, 2009

BRANTLY MARTIN'S PILLAGE... RELEASED JUNE 09

CIAO BELLA... I DON'T LIKE TO GET TOO FAR AHEAD OF MYSELF PREFERRING TO LIVE IN THE MOMENT... THAT EQUALS TO: I'M NOT A PLANNER... MOST OF THE TIME BUT I DO PLAN ON GETTING (STEALING IF NECESSARY ) PILLAGE (OUT IN JUNE 09) BY BRANTLY MARTIN... ITS HIS FIRST BOOK WHERE HE DOESN'T NAME, NAMES OR EVEN TELL WHERE THE BODIES ARE BURIED BUT WITH COLORFUL CHARACTERS LIKE CRACULA WHO NEEDS THE GOSSIP...

BELOW IS AN EXCERPT FROM BRANTLY'S POWERHOUSE INTERVIEW... WAY TO GO BM...




pH: Cracula is unable to decipher between reality and his drug-induced hallucinatory visions. Explain your use of this tool.

BM: This is tricky. I have my opinion on how much is hallucination, dreams, and reality. Also on how aware he is. But maybe I’m wrong. Some of us dream more than others, remember dreams more vividly, and confuse them with our other life. It’s safe to say Cracula’s dreams influence and blend into his actions. How much, I’m not sure. Do the drugs really put him into these states or is he seeking an excuse (perhaps justified) to react to his world without a filter? If so, has he replaced one filter with another?I don’t see this as a tool. It’s part of Cracula’s life

No comments: