Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MINI PROFILE... HAIR & MAKE-UP STYLIST... CATHERINE LEHTONEN

PHOTO OF: CATHERINE LEHTONEN

SO I'VE DECIDED MY SECOND BLOG POST EVER SHOULD BE A MINI-PROFILE OF A FASHION INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL... THIS IS SOMETHING I PLAN ON DOING FROM TIME TO TIME TO TIME... I HOPE YOU ENJOY....

WIIN: what is your name?
CL: catherine lehtonen

WIIN: what do you do and for how long have you done it?
CL: I'm a hair and make up artist have worked for 12 years

WIIN: where are you from and how long have you been in NY?
CL: I'm from Sweden and have lived in NYC for 4 years

WIIN: who are you represented by?
CL: I'm represented by See management

WIIN: how do you approach your job?
CL: believe it or not in my job less is more

WIIN: what is the best thing about your job?
CL: the best thing about my job is the travel I can see the world.......and get payed for it

WIIN: what are the new trends in your line of work?
CL: 80's style make-up and classic hair up-do's... i also see a lot of big hair again like in the pic i sent you

WIIN: on a personal note... please describe your personal style in 5 words or less?
CL: spontaneous feminine and 70's sexy

WIIN: what place do you want to visit but haven't yet?
CL: I want to go to Africa




photo: DAVID ROEMER hair & makeup: CATHERINE LEHTONEN


photo: JIMMY BACKIUS hair & makeup: CATHERINE LEHTONEN



photo: DAVID ROEMER hair & makeup: CATHERINE LEHTONEN


photo: DAVID ROEMER hair & makeup: CATHERINE LEHTONEN


1 comment:

Stylist said...

Wow.... I really amazed with this shot its really not good but really excellent. Thank you for sharing.